[protege-discussion] Changes captured into database

Markus Bohr markus.bohr at lido.net
Thu Mar 15 10:51:07 PDT 2007

Hello,

As I understood the Changes Tab it stores all captured user changes separately
from the Ontology where changes are "captured from" in files
(annotation_MyProject.pins, ...)

I now tried to keep all changes performed by any user centrally in the database
instead of storing the changes in a file which cannot be shared by multiple
users.
Thus, I simply tried to convert the "annotation_MyProject.pprj" project into a
Database-project, using a table name different to the one already in use for
the main ontology (e.g. ProtegeData_changes), but unfortunately doing so the
changes were not store din this new table.

Has anyone a solution to this or found a way to store changes / annotations in
a DB project?

I'm using Protege Version 3.3 (Build 372) in Frame-Based mode.