[protege-discussion] import multiple schema files in a single Protege project

Sorin N. Ciolofan ciolofan at ics.forth.gr
Fri Mar 16 02:11:46 PDT 2007

 Dear Mrs. Tania,

Thank you very much for your answer. Now that problem was fixed indeed but
I've noticed a, let's say, strange thing:
The Protégé transformed the rdfs files and for some properties (which are
not defined as sub-properties of another properties) it removed the domain!
So I've now a lot of properties which don't have domain, they have only
range!
Could you please give me some information why this occurs?

Thank you very much
With best regards,
Sorin