[protege-discussion] Changes captured into database

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 16 15:21:52 PDT 2007

Hi Markus,

This is not supported yet. The Changes project is using the RDF Backend
as you have probably figured out and currently the RDF Backend works in
file mode, not in database mode.

We will release next week a new version of the ChangesTab that will work
in multi-user Protege. It won't be difficult to modify it so that it
works with a Frames database changes project and this might be one of
the first enhancements that we are going to do after we release it.

The current version of the Changes Tab expects the Changes ontology to
be in a rdf and rdfs file, so converting it into a database project
won't work.

Tania