[protege-discussion] Ontology

foxdar at libero.it foxdar at libero.it
Mon Mar 19 08:34:58 PDT 2007

Hi,
it's the first time that I use Protege to realize an ontology so I'm sorry if I ask a very simple thing.
I'd like to know if it's possible defining a class using a datatype property in its necessary and sufficient conditions.
For example I want that a Man is an OldMan only if he is a Man and hasAge > 70.
So I want to realize the class Man , its subclass OldMan and express the problem of the age in the OldMan conditions.  Is it possible or I need an SWRL rule in order to express this thing?

Thanks a lot
Dario