[protege-discussion] Antwort: Ontology

daniel.goergen at biotronik.com daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Mon Mar 19 09:03:56 PDT 2007

Hi!

this is an owl question and you should as questions about owl on the owl
mailing list.
But I think I can answer your question: you dont need swrl this is a very
simple owl expression
if an old man is a man how is older than 70 then your way is right. But be
sure to place the Class Man into the necessary and sufficient conditions
as well
or every individual older than 70 will be considered an old man :O)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Goergen
Graduand

--
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
Mail: daniel.goergen at biotronik.com

protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu schrieb am 19.03.2007
16:34:58:

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin. Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.