[protege-discussion] Excel Import

Trish Whetzel whetzel at pcbi.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:47:08 PDT 2007

> Would you mind sharing the snippet of your code? I was looking for a
> similar thing for my excel import also.
That would be fine, although I'm not sure best way to send since my last
attachment was flagged as a possible virus. Basically, the code does as
Tom describes for the standalone code. It is set-up to use a properties
file so that the column header information is not hard-coded, I have
hard-coded the particular annotation property names that pre-exist in the
OWL file and that may exist in the tab-delimited input file, but that
would be easy for someone to change.

Trish