[protege-discussion] creating tab widget

noor cma cmoi18 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 03:13:18 PDT 2007

i want to run this tab widget program...in the documentation said that we may also specify the name of the project as an application parameter. what project is that? can somebody give an example of the project?

noor cma <cmoi18 at yahoo.com> wrote:    i already create a classpath for the protege.jar but the program still cannot recognize it. i add the classpath at the system variable but it does not work..why is this happen?

Jennifer Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu> wrote:
  This package is in the protege.jar file, which can be found in the root
directory of your Protege installation.

Jennifer

noor cma wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> i want to create tab widget plugin. i have follow the step as in
> protege documentation (how to create a tab widhet plugin).
>
> when i compile the program the error message "package
> edu.stanford.smi.protege.model does not exist". where should i get
> that package actually?

  Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com _______________________________________________
protege-discussion mailing list
protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu