[protege-discussion] Changes captured into database

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:47:06 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel, Markus,

The tracing of slot value changes should happen also in the current
version. And the ChangesTab works also with the database backend, not
only in files mode. Only the Changes ontology needs to be saved (for
now) in file mode, but the actual ontology can be also in a database.

We are planing to do a beta build today that we'll contain the new
ChangesTab, which works also in client-server mode. Your feedback is
very appreciated.

Tania