[protege-discussion] Excel Import

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:23:12 PDT 2007

Ulf,

If you convert your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to Microsoft Access
databases, you can use the DataGenie plug-in
(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DataGenie) to import your data
into Protege-OWL.  It probably won't create exactly what you are looking
for, but if you want to avoid Java programming it's worth a try.

Jennifer