[protege-discussion] Hyperlinks

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:43:43 PDT 2007

Ulf,

You can use the URLWidget to display the contents of HTML and text files
from within Protege.  Relative paths will work - the starting point is
the directory of the current project that is open in the Protege UI.
Connecting to net drives works also.

Assign the URLWidget to a slot on the Form Editor by choosing it from
the Selected Widget Type combo box.

Jennifer