[protege-discussion] Estimate of when nci_june15 will be integrated in Protégé 3.3 Release

Schultz, Ron ron.schultz at vectorsgi.com
Wed Mar 21 14:41:17 PDT 2007

A few weeks ago I inquired about access rights management and Protégé. The response indicated that this feature would be available soon, from the nci_june15 branch, into the mainline Protégé 3.3 code. I was wondering if there is a target date when this will be available in Protégé 3.3. This date would be helpful in a project planning effort I am engaged in. If no date is yet available, then please let me know and I will plan on integrating the nci_june15 branch components I require into my project. If the access right management feature is already partially into the SVN trunk (and probably not yet tested),  that would also be helpful to know.

Thanks, as always, to the Protégé Team

Ron Schultz

[This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a copy.]