[protege-discussion] Calculations in Protégé-PAL_Constraint

Robert Dave twisterstormm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:25:08 PDT 2007

Samson Tu <swt <at> stanford.edu> writes:
> Instead of using javac directly, it's probably best for you to use an
> integrated development environment, such as Eclipse or NetBaens. You
> need to have all of Protege and PAL jar files in your classpath.
>
> Samson

Hi,

Now I am able to create a jar file which can be read by Protégé.
However, my definition of the function sqrt is wrong. Do you know where
I can find a definition of the function sqrt which can be included
in the java code? I will also need the definition of the function abs().

Thanks a lot.
Robert.