[protege-discussion] How is it organized the order of instance into slots?

Paula Gabriela paulag6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:55:44 PDT 2007

Sorry send it again:

When I create a slot that will recieve instances of another class, what is
the logic to organize the instances into this slot?
First, I thought it was the order that it was created, but it didn't.
Second, I thought it was by name, but it isn't too.
How is it organized the order of instance into slots?
thanks,
PGMF