[protege-discussion] Changes captured into database

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:20:39 PDT 2007

Hi Markus,

The search functionality has been disabled for this release, because we
have completely reengineered the ChangesTab and did not reimplement the
search yet. This will probably be available in the next beta release.

There is also a tooltip on the go and clear buttons to indicate that
this functionality is not supported yet.

Tania