[protege-discussion] How is it organized the order of instance into slots?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 22 12:08:23 PDT 2007

If you have only direct slot values (so, not inherited from subslots, or
template slot values), then the order of creation is preserved.

If not, the algorithm to show the slot values is the following:

- show direct slot values (the ones attached directly to this slot)
- show subslot values
- show inferred inverse slot values

Tania