[protege-discussion] hierarchy of instances

Luciana Costa lcosta_am at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 24 05:41:54 PDT 2007

  Hi,everyone!

  I need to represent a hierarchy of instances in my
Protégé project. For example, a user that uses the
Protégé to fill information about your business, he
sees the structure below:

 Hierarchy of instances:

 So, he contributes putting the information that it's
lacking:

 New hierarchy of instances:

  Another thing, the "B" depends of "A", "C" depends
"B", and thus for ahead.

  I'd like to know if there is one way or other to
represent this hierarchy. Is it possible with
instances in Protégé ? Let me know what is your
recommendation.

  att.:Luciana