[protege-discussion] pprj file - WAS: (no subject)

Sjaak van Werkhoven sj.vanwerkhoven at wxs.nl
Mon Oct 1 07:19:40 PDT 2007

Tania

 We have got a method that logs into a server project and writes a
copy of the entire project
 locally in a pins and pont file on its hard drive every hour, using
the exportProject method you've mentioned. But we also need a local
copy of the entire server project. How can this be done?

greetings
Sjaak van Werkhoven