[protege-discussion] pprj file - WAS: (no subject)

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 1 19:05:02 PDT 2007

You can make a local copy of the pprj file with the following code:

KnowledgeBase internalKB = prj.getInternalProjectKnowledgeBase();

ArrayList errors = new ArrayList();

new ClipsKnowledgeBaseFactory().saveKnowledgeBase(internalKB, null,
"/tmp/saved_from_server.pprj", errors);

where prj is the remote project object.

I've tested this code with a remote project and it works. You can use
also the call setSourceFiles as described here [1] if you save locally
under a different name than on the server.

I hope this helps.

Tania

[1]: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SaveAs