[protege-discussion] A few questions

Andrew Coler rawcoler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:42:30 PDT 2007

I've looked around the web and couldn't find a definitive answer.

Does the Protege 3.2.2 API load an ENTIRE OWL file INCLUDING all outside
references when you call CreateJenaOWLModelFromUri?  Or, does the references
only get called once the objects are called?

And on the side of development for JSP, anyone recommend any XSLT
transformers?  I've looked at OWLGene but I don't think it's that complete.
Anyone have any suggestions on using the API for JSP to transform it to
XSLT?

Thanks a bunch.