[protege-discussion] pprj file - WAS: (no subject)

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 2 18:11:01 PDT 2007

Sjaak,

Currently you cannot save (with orthodox methods at least :) ) the OWL
file from the server on a client machine. We will add this functionality
in one of the next beta builds. I am thinking to add this functionality
in the Export menu in a similar way that it is done for the export to Clips.

Cheers,
Tania