[protege-discussion] Selectively outputting OWL

Andrew Coler rawcoler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:09:51 PDT 2007

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to selectively output an OWL file
that is has references throughout the file?  The goal is to be able to use
what I need, for example I may need only a few references, can I output that
to a stream or a file whereas everything else is referenced?  I noticed that
saving a file is directly based on the file opened...I wish to manipulate
that a bit.

Thanks!