[protege-discussion] SWRL Query Tab

Netty Rajsiri - EBM WebSourcing netty.rajsiri at ebmwebsourcing.com
Tue Oct 9 06:08:35 PDT 2007

Hello,

I’m using Protégé 3.3 beta for developing an ontology. I’d like to use the
SWRL query tab plug-in to query data in my ontology. Actually, I already
installed Jess and I’m successfully using the SWRLtab.

I’ve tried to run the family example but when I run Jess engine, there is an
error:

Exception running Jess rule engine:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.jess.exceptions.SWRLJessBridgeExce
ption: Error running Jess rule engine: Jess reported an error in routine
invokeSWRLBuiltIn

            while executing (invokeSWRLBuiltIn Query-2 query:select ?x)

            while executing defrule MAIN::Query-2.

  Message: Error invoking built-in 'query:select' from Jess: Unresolved
built-in class for namespace 'query' in rule 'Query-2':
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.query.SWRLBuiltInLibraryI
mpl.

On the top right of my SWRL rules table, there is no icon “Q” visible in the
list. Please give me some advice how to solve this problem.

Thank you

Netty