[protege-discussion] map2owl plugin

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:02:23 PDT 2007

Dear all. We would like to tell u all that the first version of our map2owl
plug-in is now available at http://map2owl.sourceforge.net/. Initially our
web site is not in English (sorry about this), we are working on the English
version, and hopefully it will be online next month.

Our plug-in facilitates the manipulation of OWL constructs in a graphical
way. Domain experts build conceptual maps, and behind the scenes the plug-in
is using OWL. This facilitates the transition between the conceptual map and
the more formal stages of the ontology.

The plug-in can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=199705&package_id=237063&release_id=545249

Comments are welcome; we are very much looking forward to improve the
plug-in as much as we can. Thanks to all of you for your kind comments.
Cheers.

--
Alexander Garcia