[protege-discussion] Export to OWL with native writer Integers

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:41:26 PDT 2007

Hi Bo,

Yes, the newspaper does not work with the native writer export. We have
included this limitation in the release notes: frames projects that
contain PAL constraints cannot be exported with the native writer.

I wonder whether the year slot is not exported because you have a
superslot that does not have the right range. You can try to fix this in
your frames ontology by fixing the range of the superslot (If I remember
well, there was a slot generic_integer slot with the String range
instead of Integer). If the problem still persists, I will try to fix this.

Tania