[protege-discussion] Export to OWL with native writer Integers

Bo De Lange bodelange at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:16:49 PDT 2007

Hi Tania

I did not realise the newspaper example contained PAL constraints, just
wanted to use something public that could reproduce my bug.
I'm amazed that you A) noticed and B) remembered our slot-configuration.
Yes, the year slot was a subslot of the generic_integerslot, yes the
generic_integer slot had a String instead of Integer range and yes, when
that was fixed the numbers were exported normally.

Thanks again, I'm well impressed...

Bo

On 10/10/2007, Tania Tudorache <tudorache at stanford.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> > Source)
> >         at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl (Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
> >         at
> > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy (Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
> > Source)
> >         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents (Unknown Source)
> >         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
> >  -- WidgetUtilities.createTabWidget()
> > Protege Wizards v1.0 beta build 14
> > WARNING: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> > edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFProperty

Bo de Lange

RPJ de Lange, PhD
Emotional Brain BV
Louis Armstrongweg 78