[protege-discussion] Export to OWL with native writer Integers

ccs ccs at ms.taneeb.gov.tw
Thu Oct 11 16:42:28 PDT 2007

先謝了!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bo De Lange
  To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
  Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Export to OWL with native writer Integers

  Hi Tania

  I did not realise the newspaper example contained PAL constraints, just wanted to use something public that could reproduce my bug.
  I'm amazed that you A) noticed and B) remembered our slot-configuration.  Yes, the year slot was a subslot of the generic_integerslot, yes the generic_integer slot had a String instead of Integer range and yes, when that was fixed the numbers were exported normally.

  Thanks again, I'm well impressed...

  Bo