[protege-discussion] Updating slot widgets

daniel.goergen at biotronik.com daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Fri Oct 12 01:24:03 PDT 2007

Hi!

I am developing a slot widget whose buttons should change when a checkbox
in the main windows menu gets clicked.
After clicking the checkbox I run the following:

      Collection<Cls> clses = p.getKnowledgeBase().getClses();
      for (Cls cls : clses)
        {
            p.postFormChangeEvent(cls);
        }

where p is the Project

This takes kinda long if you have many classes but without doing that I
have to change the class back and again to achieve the change of the
buttons in the instance form.
Maybe it would be nicer only to update the currently viewed instances if
there is a way to do that.

Another problem is that after calling the code above the widget buttons
change in the instances tab but not in the forms tab.
Anybody has an idea why this happens?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Goergen
Therapy Manager

--
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
Mail: daniel.goergen at biotronik.com

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.