[protege-discussion] Problem with reasoner library

Victor Silva vfbsilva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:37:57 PDT 2007

Folks I was trying to use the reasoner as described in
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html
But I got the following error:
Warning: Cannot set console log debugger handler.
Error adding file handler to logger
Warning: IO exception getting logger. Could not initialize class
edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ApplicationProperties
com/jgoodies/looks/plastic/PlasticTheme
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModel(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(Unknown
Source)
        at owl.ReasonerExample.main(ReasonerExample.java:36)
Java Result: 1

The list had a previous message with this same error and it mentions I must
have both protege and protege-owl jar files in my project path, I do have it
still I couldn't make it work.
Thanks for the attention,
Victor