[protege-discussion] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Updating slot widgets

daniel.goergen at biotronik.com daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Thu Oct 18 04:14:51 PDT 2007

thanks for your support Tania!

> Yes, I forgot about this. Before calling the postFormEvent, you need to
> call this:
>
> formWidget.getDescriptor().setDirectlyCustomizedByUser(true);
>
> where
>
> FormWidget formWidget = (FormWidget)
> project.getDesignTimeClsWidget(myClass);

this doesn´t seem to be necessary, the behaviour is the same:

I discovered that if I simply call
getProject().postFormChangeEvent(getCls()); in the widget class
when the ItemChangeListener gets called the behaviour of the ui is the
following:
The first time I change the checkbox in the menu nothing happens, after
that the buttons
in the slot widget change but to the state the should have been changed
before.
Seems like the ui uses a cached widget that was produced when the checkbox
was changed the last time.

My quick and dirty fix for this (if anybody will have the same problem):
in the the actionPerformed method of the action attached to the checkbox I
simply call
setSelected() two times to trigger the ItemChangeListener two more times.
After that everything works like expected /O)

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.