[protege-discussion] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Updating slot widgets

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:30:30 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear that it did not work. I have done the test myself and it
worked. The only difference is that I have switched the widget type, not
used the same widget with different buttons. Protege does have indeed a
cache of the design time widgets. You can clear it by calling
project.clearCachedWidgets(), but I am not sure this is a good idea. It
is probably better to stay with your solution.

Tania