[protege-discussion] Protege full software installation problem,

Ritu Khare rk84 at drexel.edu
Sun Oct 21 17:50:42 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install the Protege full software version 3.3.1 on Windows platform.
When I clicked on the executable "install_protege", it did not run and gave the message: " Please select another location to extract the installer to". I tried different locations but it didn't work.
I had followed the link: http://protege.stanford.edu/download/release/full/

Thanks for the help!
Ritu