[protege-discussion] Protege 4.0 alpha/ can not edit the name of the class

林 郁 linikujp at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Oct 21 20:44:18 PDT 2007

Hi,
I just installed the very new Protege 4.0 alpha and
started building an ontology. A big problem is that when I
want to change the name of the class, I can not find the
"edit class" function. I can only delete the class and
build a new one. Is this the only way for eidt the name of
the class, or someone here can tell me another solution?

Thanks!

BTW, thank Erik and Mark for help me with the java heap
size problem. *\*

Lin Yu
Medical School of Kobe University, Japan