[protege-discussion] Making a case for Protégé

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:52:43 PDT 2007

Paul,

We do have on a wiki a page that describe some of the projects that use
Protege:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProjectsThatUseProtege

You may find there interesting examples. I know about one of the
projects in the linguistic domain (but I think it's in French): CAFE,
you will see it on the wiki page from above.

I hope this helps.
Tania