[protege-discussion] Protege Tabs

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:59:25 PDT 2007

Biswanath,

Currently, you are not able to open in the Protege UI more than one
project at a time. However, this is possible at the API level. Certain
plugins also open several projects at the same time: For example, the
Prompt plugin, which can be used to compare different versions of the
same ontology, opens the two versions of the ontology at the same time
and shows them in the Protege user interface.

Tania