[protege-discussion] ClassCustException, but only in large project

help at ontospace.net help at ontospace.net
Mon Oct 29 13:29:57 PDT 2007

Hello to all,

I am getting very strange ClassCustException when changing slot value from blank to any other value.
I had similar situation in the past, but thought it was fixed because it stopped happening. Now I think it only happens on large (over 1000) projects only. I have two projects generated by using Protege frame API createCls(). The exception does not happen at all on small project.
However on large project it happens on most but not all instances. So it looks like instances created after some number are all bad. I can send the entire stock trace which is very long. It suggest the problem with change listener.

Any help is appreciated!