[protege-discussion] ClassCustException, but only in large project

help at ontospace.net help at ontospace.net
Tue Oct 30 11:04:09 PDT 2007

Here is the entire console output from start of project. It happens in all Protege versiosn 3.1 to 3.4
CONFIG: Protege 3.4 Build 104, JVM 1.5.0_12-b04, memory=1065M, Windows XP, encoding=UTF-8, language=en, country=US
CONFIG: Loaded plugin com.ngs
CONFIG: Loaded plugin dfki.protege.ontoviz
WARNING: missing bundle: protege_text -- BundleHelper.<init>()
INFO: Loaded 5000 classes: [KNOWBROADHEADING.CAREPLANTREE]_13
INFO: Loaded 6000 classes: [TEAM.INTAKE.PATIENTSELFDET]
INFO: Set type on 5000 instances: [PHYASSESSTREE.PHYPATIENTASSESS]_5
INFO: Set type on 6000 instances: CAREPLANBROADHEADING.
INFO: Set type on 7000 instances: PATIENTPHONEBOOK.DOCTORPATIENT
Tue Oct 30 14:01:57 EDT 2007 redtop.util.log.WriterLoggerDestination: open for ERROR and worse
INFO: Load time for file:\C:\NGS\workspace\Protege\MPCS.pprj = 33 sec (project) + 15 sec (ui)
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integerat edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.EventGeneratorFrameStore.generateSetDirectOwnSlotValuesEvents(EventGeneratorFrameStore.java:107)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.EventGeneratorFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(EventGeneratorFrameStore.java:85)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.EventDispatchFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(EventDispatchFrameStore.java:733)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.undo.SetDirectOwnSlotValuesCommand.doIt(SetDirectOwnSlotValuesCommand.java:25)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.undo.UndoFrameStore.simpleCommandExecute(UndoFrameStore.java:90)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.undo.UndoFrameStore.execute(UndoFrameStore.java:84)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.undo.UndoFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(UndoFrameStore.java:211)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ArgumentCheckingFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(ArgumentCheckingFrameStore.java:199)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ChangeMonitorFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(ChangeMonitorFrameStore.java:81)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.cleandispatch.DefaultDispatch.setDirectOwnSlotValues(DefaultDispatch.java:13)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.cleandispatch.CleanDispatchFrameStore.setDirectOwnSlotValues(CleanDispatchFrameStore.java:30)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.FrameStoreAdapter.setDirectOwnSlotValues(FrameStoreAdapter.java:271)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultKnowledgeBase.setDirectOwnSlotValues(DefaultKnowledgeBase.java:241)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultFrame.setDirectOwnSlotValues(DefaultFrame.java:417)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractSlotWidget.setInstanceValues(AbstractSlotWidget.java:380)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.TextComponentWidget.setInstanceValues(TextComponentWidget.java:91)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractSlotWidget.valueChanged(AbstractSlotWidget.java:433)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.TextComponentWidget.commitChanges(TextComponentWidget.java:48)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.TextComponentWidget$2.focusLost(TextComponentWidget.java:33)at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.focusLost(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processFocusEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.SentEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager$DefaultKeyboardFocusManagerSentEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.sendMessage(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.SequencedEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
[...]
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.TextComponentWidget.commitChanges(TextComponentWidget.java:48)at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.TextComponentWidget$3.keyPressed(TextComponentWidget.java:40)at java.awt.Component.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)