[protege-discussion] ClassCustException, but only in large project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 30 11:58:34 PDT 2007

 From the stacktrace it seems that there is something wrong with the
ontology. It looks like you have a slot that has an inverse slot, but
the value of the slot, instead of being a frame is an integer. Normally,
you cannot have inverse slots for primitive type slots, but probably
there are ways how you can do this.

If you cannot find the problem in the ontology, we could help, if you
will send us the ontology.

Tania