[protege-discussion] Welcome to the "protege-discussion" mailing list

Hadar Wayn hadar.wayn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:38:31 PDT 2007

Dear Tania,
many thanks for your quick reply.
Refering to your answer using the Protege DB backend, I would like to ask
you if you can *exapnd* a little your answer.
I'm using Protege only a month, so I'm not familiar a lot with it and the
"Backend DB", and also my knowledge in Databases isn't deep enough.
My goal is to convert the Ontologies (Protege-Frames or OWL) to MySQL, so I
could use this DB with another application.
Thanks again in advance,
Hadar Wayn

On 10/30/07, Tania Tudorache <tudorache at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Hadar,
>
> The DataMaster plugin [1], which is distributed with the Protege full
> installation, can do the import from a relational database to an OWL or
> Frames ontology.
>
> Cheers,
> Tania
>
> [1]:http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/DataMaster
>

> Hadar Wayn wrote:
> > Dear sirs,
> > I'm trying to find a converter from Protege-RDFS or OWL to mySQL DB.
> > Does Protege has an integrated tool for converting to MySQL DB or
> > should I need to download a speciic tool for that?
> > many thanks in advance for your help,
> > Hadar Wayn

Have an excellent day,
Hadar Wayn