[protege-discussion] Welcome to the "protege-discussion" mailing list

Hadar Wayn hadar.wayn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:07:24 PDT 2007

Dear Tania,
In order to convert my Ontologies to MySQL DB, you told me to copy the
database driver (of MySQL) to the Protege installation directory and to
rename it to *driver.jar*.
I installed the MySQL, but didn't find any "driver" nor "*.jar" files.
Where is the driver file stored? What is its name of the file?

After succeeding copying it, what will I see in the Protege windows?
I mean, how would I know I did it right?

Thanks,
Hadar Wayn