[protege-discussion] Using Pretege Server from an application?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:41:37 PDT 2007

Johann,

We have documentation and example code on the wiki on how you can use
the Protege multi-user mode programmatically:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MultiUserTutorial#nid9AV

Once you get a remote Project object, you can invoke all the API methods
on it as on a stand-alone project.

There are also methods for creating users and frame projects in the
Server interface:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/api/edu/stanford/smi/protege/server/Server.html

Cheers,
Tania