[protege-discussion] very strange error: DIG reasoner error

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:39:29 PDT 2007

Weishan,

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

There are certain enhancement that we are doing in the DIG translation
for the next Protege build, and it might be that this Racer error will
go away. Meanwhile, you can try to use Pellet instead, which seems to be
more tolerant to errors.

Cheers,
Tania