[protege-discussion] help-how to build the owl-code

lanbur_999 at sina.com lanbur_999 at sina.com
Mon Sep 10 20:25:36 PDT 2007

Dear all,
I want to build the protégé-code and protégé-owl code, so that I can analyse the code.But now I can’t build it correctly, there is many mistakes in the code. The JDE I use is eclipse3.2 . Can you teach me how to build the code, and what environment parameters it need. I have set the local.properties file, and change the eclipse’s compiler from javac to javacc-4.0. The jdk is the jdk1.5.0_09. Thanks.

MOTORAZR 系列颠覆之作,全新V8超大双屏手机( http://d1.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2007/mail_zhuiyu_20070903.html )