[protege-discussion] Probleme connection with reasonner Pellet in Protégé 3.2.1

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 13 12:21:27 PDT 2007

Sonia,

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the Protege OWL mailing list.

You have to configure the port number in Protege on which Pellet is
running. By default, Pellet runs on port 8081, so you need to go in the
"OWL" menu -> Preferences and change the port in the "Reasoner URL" text
field from 8080 to 8081.

Please upgrade to the Protege 3.3.1 release, because we are not
supporting Protege 3.2.1 anymore.

Cheers,
Tania