[protege-discussion] ProtegeServer

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 13 12:27:41 PDT 2007

Herbert,

It seems you have use an old thread to post your question, so I did not
see it until today. Sorry about that.

If you get that exception, it means that you have probably not adjusted
the codebase_url variable from the run_protege_server.bat script.

By default, it is:

set CODEBASE_URL=file:/c:/program%%20files/protege_3.3.1/protege.jar

You need to change this line to match the  path to protege.jar from your
Protege installation. Make sure that you replace all the spaces in the
path with %%20

I hope this helps,
Tania