[protege-discussion] Probleme connection with reasonner Pellet in Protégé 3.2.1

sonia lajmi sonia.lajmi at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 14 03:57:17 PDT 2007

Tania Tudorache a écrit :
> Sonia,
>
> Please ask in future OWL related questions on the Protege OWL mailing list.
>
> You have to configure the port number in Protege on which Pellet is
> running. By default, Pellet runs on port 8081, so you need to go in the
> "OWL" menu -> Preferences and change the port in the "Reasoner URL" text
> field from 8080 to 8081.
>
> Please upgrade to the Protege 3.3.1 release, because we are not
> supporting Protege 3.2.1 anymore.
>
> Cheers,
> Tania
>

> Sonia Lajmi wrote:
>
>> hello,
>> i would connect pellet reasonner to Protégé 3.2.1 to reasonne with my
>> asserted conditions. but i can't connecting with this version.This
>> misktake apert: DIG Reasonner Error: connection refuser connect.
>> Please help me to resolve this problem
>> thx
>> Sonia

thx you Tania,
i have another problem to visualase my OWL graph with the OWL Viz
plugin. this message is apper:
"an error related to DOT has occurredThis error was probably because OWL
Vis could not find the DOT applicatio. Plase ensure that the path to the
DOT application in set properly. "
but i don't know haw can i modifay this DOT or what is it?
please help me.
beast regards.
Sonia