[protege-discussion] New FAQ item for OWLViz configuration [WAS: Re: Probleme connection with reasonner Pellet in Protégé 3.2.1]

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:07:15 PDT 2007

This question about the "DOT error" when using the OWLViz plug-in
continues to appear repeatedly on both lists.  As such, I have added a
new FAQ item to the Protege-OWL FAQ page on our Website with instruction
for properly configuring the OWLViz plug-in:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/owl-faq.html#dot_error

Jennifer