[protege-discussion] New FAQ item for OWLViz configuration [WAS: Re: Probleme connection with reasonner Pellet in Protégé 3.2.1]

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 14 15:50:34 PDT 2007

vQ,

At the request of the user community, we bundle a number of plug-ins
developed outside of Stanford with Protege.  This does not mean however,
that we have the bandwidth to maintain the source code for all of these
plug-ins.  If you are so inclined, you can submit your feedback to the
developers of the OWLViz plug-in.  They actively monitor the p4-feedback
mailing list: http://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/p4-feedback.

Jennifer