[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Sep 18 08:52:37 PDT 2007

I've just started using the very useful Collaborative Protege.
Excellent work. I have, however, noticed that whenever I activate
"Track Changes" or add the "Changes" tab to my project, the instance
count in the Instances Tab's Class Browser disappears. Normally, in
the Class Browser panel of the Instances tab, there is a little grey
number in brackets, e.g. (43), next to Classes that have instances in
the project. I find this quite useful, and was wondering whether this
is a bug / intentional behaviour / I've missed something when using
"Track Changes".   Thanks very much for your help   Regards
- HEAD OF TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE

ASSESS YOUR EA MATURITY AT:
www.enterprise-architecture.com/EAvaluator[1]

Links: