[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:06:57 PDT 2007

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback. In the current version, there is indeed a
limitation in the Instances Tab that you do not see the instances count
next to the class name. This is because Collaborative Protege has been
designed so that it should work with all the tab widgets that have a
class tree defined. In order to make this work, we had to make some
special handling of the class tree renderers, and in this process the
instance count got lost.

I will try to fix this in one of the next releases.

Cheers,
Tania