[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege

Victor Manuel vmgcastellanos at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 16:11:45 PDT 2007

>From where can I download Collaborative Protege? which URL?

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan Carter <jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com>
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:52:37 PM
Subject: [protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege

I've just started
using the very useful Collaborative Protege. Excellent work.

I have,
however,
noticed that whenever I activate "Track Changes" or add the
"Changes" tab to my
project, the instance count in the Instances Tab's Class Browser disappears.
Normally, in the Class Browser panel of the Instances tab, there is a little
grey number in brackets, e.g. (43), next to Classes that have instances in the
project. I find this quite useful, and was wondering whether this is a bug /
intentional behaviour / I've missed something when using "Track
Changes".

Thanks very
much
for your help